Fluffy Pancakes Recipe that Will Make Your Breakfast Perfect
Well, we know that making scrambled eggs sounds like a perfect breakfast option, but pancakes are definitely a worthy challenger. Especially if you put some effort in them and experiment with the recipes.
We decided to bring you recipe for fluffy pancakes that will make your pancake game unparalleled and also give you easy and quick option for breakfast. So, let's get to it.
Flour, 4 Cups
Baking Powder, 4 Table Spoons (TBS)
Warm Milk, 4 Cups
3 Egg Yolks
Melted Butter, 1 Cup
4 Egg Whites
How to Make
- After you have prepared you ingredients, take the flour and baking powder and mix using a bigger bowl. Then prepare a smaller bowl in which you will mix milk, egg yolks and melted butter and stir until all the ingredients are blended. Finally, take the electric mixer and mix the egg whites until you get fluffy white foam.
- Now it's time to put all of it together. You will first add the milk, egg yolks and melted butter mix to the flower and baking soda and blend mix them together. After they are nicely blended, you will add the egg whites and do some more stirring.
- After you have your pancake mix, it's time to do some baking. Note that it's best to use smaller pan that has some depth to it in order to get that classic fluffy pancake shape.
- Place a pan onto your stove, set it to low heat, and then add the pancake mix. You want to cover the bottom of the pan with the mix and then add some more in order to get a bit thicker pancake.
- Pro tip: Cover the pan with a lid, as this will give your pancake a characteristic brownish top.
- Repeat until you are full. Enjoy.