Learn How to Make Delicious Chocolate Chip Cookies
Are you craving for some chocolate chip cookies, but you would prefer fresh and homemade ones instead of store bought? Well, you're in luck, since we decided to bring you the most simple and quick recipe on how to make chocolate chip cookies. So let's get right to it then.
- Baking powder and baking soda
- White and brown sugar
- Two eggs
- Vanilla extract
- Chocolate chips
How to Make
- Take one bowl and combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt, and whisk them until they come together.
- In another bowl combine white and brown sugar, butter, and beat it with mixer until nice and fluffy. Then crack two eggs into it while adding a small amount of vanilla extract and mix again.
- After everything is nice and mixed, add half of your dry ingredients to the mixture, beat it until all the ingredients are combined, and then add the second half and repeat the process.
- After the mixture is all done, take as many chocolate chips as you want and add them to it. Seriously, no amount is too much.
- Scoop the chocolate chip cookies mixture and put the small portions of it on a tray that has baking paper on it. Get the tray into the preheated oven, and watch this tasty treat becoming a reality in front of your own eyes.
- Finally, pour yourself a glass of milk and enjoy your cookies.